thetreatmentrooms Frequently Asked Question concerning our massage therapy practices in Chippenham, Trowbridge and Corsham.
£50 for an hour
£40 for 45 minutes
£30 for 30 minutes
It is preferable that the initial appointment is an hour.
You can pay by card, bank transfer or cash, whichever you prefer.
thetreatmentrooms are in 2 locations:
King Alfred Street, Chippenham, SN15 1NP
The Porch, Beechfield Rd, Corsham SN13 9DL
Please note that there are no waiting room facilities at King Alfred Street so please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
There is free parking directly outside all locations.
There are a couple of pay options for the marathon packages – please ask for details.
Loose, comfortable, clothing and a clean, fresh facemask
thetreatmentrooms fully complies with the most up to date Data Protection Policy and has a transparent approach to Data Processing which empowers individuals to know about the collection and use of their personal data. We collect data for ensuring we have the right information for assessing your suitability to treatment, for completing the appropriate treatment, for contacting you regarding appointment follow ups and for referral to GP or other healthcare practitioners if deemed necessary. We collect only data that is relevant to those purposes, and we keep it for 7 years.
All information held will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be released to any other external party with the consent of the client.
There are no lawful Covid-19 restrictions for Soft Tissue Therapy/Sports Massage Therapy. However I have kept some of the guidelines for the safety and well being of all my clients.
The following indicates some of the procedures and expectations of myself as your Soft Tissue Therapist and you, the client.
- To inform me of any Covid 19 symptoms you might have in the time before or after our treatment.
- To either use hand sanitiser or wash hands prior to leaving the clinic
Soft Tissue Therapist
- Will wear clean, freshly laundered uniform for each block of treatment sessions.
- Will wash any clinic laundry, including uniform, separately and at 60 degrees.
- Will wash hands before treatments and after treatments and after cleaning.
- A Risk Assessment and COSHH assessment is available on request
- Will inform clients of any Covid 19 symptoms I might develop in the time after our treatment.